As our family moves and flexes, so does The Posh Mommy. In this case, we’ve recently moved our store headquarters from Kalamazoo, MI closer to home base in Minneapolis. We love our new space and are excited about what the location means in terms of what we can now offer our customers personal styling + appointment only shopping.
While both are fairly self-explanatory, here’s a little bit about what the experience might look like.
Personal Styling Appointments:
- 1:1 personal styling in your closet at your home or in our office with one of in house stylist.
- Appointments are complimentary for all Premier members (49.99/yr membership) and $75.00 for non members per hour.
- Whatever the reason, we’ll look for pieces that fit both your body, budget, and lifestyle.
Appointment Only Shopping
- Call ahead of time and browse our online-inventory in real life.
- If you’re more of a hands-on shopper, this is for you. Browse our full-inventory, trying on any/all pieces and creating entire outfits.
- Bring the kids - we have TONS of Posh Kids pieces (boys, girls, babies, dresses, shoes, many of which are brand new designer items) that you won’t want to miss. Some of these items are nearly 80% off retail.
To schedule time for either of these services, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know your preferred day and time and someone will reach out to you from our office and get you scheduled!
Stay tuned for our office open house details, I can't wait to share our new POSH space with you.
And once you’ve shopped, post a pic of you or your littles in your new POSH-wear with #ShopTPM or #ThePoshMommy so we can see you rocking it!
Here are a few examples of sample looks!
Guiseppe Zanotti Purple Cut-Out Sandal Ankle Boots
Balenciaga White Giant Envelope Clutch Bag With Studs
Issa London Silk Long Sleeve Drape Dress
Diane Von Furstenburg Navy Helen Sheath Dress
Peach Snake Paris Hilton Pumps